A Proven Advocate For Workers Facing Employment Law Disputes
For over 20 years, Batey Law Firm PLLC has successfully represented workers and executives involved in complex employment law disputes. Led by attorney Scott Batey, our team is ready to take your case. We have the skills necessary to identify effective solutions and secure positive outcomes in a timely manner.
We understand that the stakes are high when you are struggling with a workplace conflict. When you have been treated unfairly at work, it can be stressful to file a claim against a supervisor or an employer. Trust us to handle your legal concerns while you concentrate on the next steps in your career.
Considering legal action? Talk to us for free before you speak to HR or your supervisor. Call 248-540-6800 or email our firm to get started.
Offering Extensive Services For Workplace Matters
Our team offers comprehensive employment law services. We regularly assist clients with matters that include:
- Wrongful termination claims for hourly and salaried employees, managers and executives
- Workplace discrimination claims based on sex, gender, national origin, age and other protected classes
- Sexual harassment claims for clients who have endured quid pro quo harassment and hostile environments
- Retaliation and whistleblower claims for clients who have exercised their workplace rights or reported workplace misconduct
- Executive and professional employment contract review for clients concerned about the terms of their employment agreements
Scott Batey has substantial knowledge of Michigan employment laws and legal procedures. He uses this insight to design straightforward strategies that get prompt results. As a trial lawyer, he is prepared to challenge business owners and companies in courts throughout the state. When your livelihood is on the line, you need an aggressive ally who can hold employers responsible for breaking the law.
Do You Think You Have A Case? Talk To Us For Free
We offer free claim assessments to Michigan white- and blue-collar employees. Because we know that your employment law concern is important, we are ready to meet you during and after business hours and on weekends.
If you are unable to reach our Bingham Farms office, Scott Batey will work with you to find a more convenient location. Email or call 248-540-6800 to contact us today.